Views: 29 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-14 Origin: Site
The specific advantages of the submersible axial flow pump are mainly measured in terms of the quality of the whole machine, the process technology and performance of the components, and the specific conditions are as follows:
Submersible axial flow pumps rely on the force generated by the blades of the rotating impeller to transport the liquid along the axial direction. There are several types of vertical submersible axial flow pumps, horizontal submersible axial flow pumps, and submersible tubular pumps. The specific speed are 500, 700, 850, 1000, 1250, 1400, 1600, etc.
The impeller of the submersible axial flow pump is equipped with 2 to 7 blades, which rotate in the tube-shaped pump casing. The pump casing on the upper part of the impeller is equipped with fixed guide vanes so that the rotating movement of the liquid becomes the axial movement.
Submersible axial flow pumps are usually single-stage, and a few are made into two-stage. The flow range is 400 to 40,000 cubic meters per hour, and the head is generally below 20 meters. Axial flow pumps are generally vertical, with the impeller submerged underwater, and there are also horizontal or oblique axial flow pumps.
If the operating conditions of the submersible axial flow pump (mainly the flow rate) often need to be greatly changed during operation, you can choose to adjust the blades.
When in use, the installation angle of the blade can keep the pump running in a high-efficiency zone under different working conditions.
The blade installation angle of small pumps is generally fixed.
Axial flow pumps belong to the type of power pumps with a higher specific speed, with a specific speed ranging from 500 to 1600.
The flow, head, and shaft power characteristic curves of the submersible axial flow pump are steep in the small flow area, so it should be avoided to run in this unstable small flow area.
Before starting the submersible axial flow pump, the valve on the discharge line must be opened to reduce the starting power.
Axial flow pumps are mainly suitable for occasions with low lift and large flow, such as irrigation, drainage, dock drainage, water level adjustment of canal locks, or large-scale circulating water pumps in power plants.
The axial flow pump with a higher head (double-stage if necessary) can be used for water jet propulsion of shallow water ships.
Among them, the vertical axial flow pump mainly relies on the lift of the blades to guide the fluid to the outlet. It is axially in and axially out and has the advantages of large flow.
1. Submersible axial flow pump: The motor driving the water pump is a dry fully enclosed submersible three-phase asynchronous motor, which can be immersed in water for a long time and has a series of incomparable advantages over traditional units.
2. Because the motor and the water pump are integrated, the site installation is convenient and fast, and there is no need to perform labor-consuming and time-consuming motor, transmission mechanism, and water pump axis alignment procedures at the installation site.
3. Due to submerged operation, it can greatly simplify the civil engineering and building structure engineering of the pumping station, reduce the installation area, and save the project cost by 30-40%.
4. The submersible axial flow pump has low noise and no high temperature in the pump station, which effectively improves the operating environment. An all-underground pump station can be built as required to maintain the ground environment.
5. The submersible motor adopts double or triple mechanical seals, class F (temperature resistance 155°C) insulation, and protection class IP68 (IEC).
In terms of hydraulic models, we have absorbed the advantages of similar products at home and abroad, adopted the internationally advanced variable circulation, variable axial velocity lift method, and independently designed a new type of hydraulic power generation model with high efficiency and energy-saving and good anti-cavitation performance. High reliability and interchangeability with traditional water pumps, which is convenient for users to select and use.
6. Convenient operation, easy to realize remote control, and automatic control.
Submersible electric pumps are the best choice for flood control projects along with the river and lake areas where the water level fluctuates greatly. The investment is low, and it does not affect the nearby ground style and the living environment of residents, and it eliminates the long shaft and intermediate bearings between the pump and the pump. Make the unit operation more reliable.
1. The submersible axial flow pump is submerged into the water to run, with low noise, the motor protection class is IP68, and the insulation class is F.
2. The water pump adopts double mechanical seals, made of silicon carbide.
3. Various sensors are installed in the water pump to ensure the safe operation of the water pump, including leakage protection, overheating protection, overload protection, etc. When there is water leakage, motor overload, or high temperature, the water pump protection module will alarm and stop, while retaining the fault signal.
4. The water pump cable adopts heavy-duty rubber flexible cable, which has good mechanical strength and pollution resistance, suitable for continuous use and long life. The cable gland presses the cable sealing ring, and the sealing effect is remarkable.
5. The pump water conservancy parts adopt high-strength materials, the internal parts adopt domestic and foreign first-line brands, and the motor winding wire adopts the vacuum pressure dipping process to ensure that the motor can run efficiently and safely for a long time.
6. Tuohai has an advanced water pump test system（for submersible axial flow pumps, submersible sewage pumps, and other types of submersible pumps）, the maximum test power is 1000KW, the test voltage is 380V, 660V, 3KV, 6KV, 10KV, and the maximum test diameter is 2 meters. All submersible axial flow pumps will be tested before leaving the factory to ensure the pump The parameters and quality meet customer requirements.