2. There are two different installation methods for submersible sewage pumps, fixed automatic coupling installation system and mobile free installation system.
3. The submersible sewage pump adopts a unique single-piece or double-piece wheel structure, which greatly improves the dirt passing capacity, and can effectively pass the fiber material of the pump diameter and the solid particles whose diameter is about 50% of the pump diameter.
4. It can be equipped with a fully automatic control cabinet according to user needs to automatically protect the submersible sewage pump from water leakage, leakage, overload, and over-temperature, which improves the safety and reliability of the product.
5. The float switch or other liquid level switches can automatically control the start and stop of the submersible sewage pump according to the required liquid level changes, without the need for specialized personnel to supervise, and it is extremely convenient to use.
6. The mechanical seal adopts a new type of hard and corrosion-resistant titanium and tungsten material, which can make the submersible pump safe and continuous operation for more than 8000 hours. It can be used in the whole head, and the motor will not be overloaded.
7. The sealed oil chamber of the submersible sewage pump is equipped with a high-precision leak detection sensor, and a thermal element is installed in the motor to protect the pump motor automatically.
8. The QW series submersible sewage pump can be equipped with a dual-rail automatic coupling installation system according to user needs, making installation and maintenance more convenient.